guilty gear x

cooleet8

are there any emulators running guilty gear x? excluding mame... i tried to search the net but i havent found any... if there is... do you know the filename for the guilty gear x rom? thanks.... :D

montpics

There is no news indicated Guilty Gear X is being dumped for arcade. Furthermore this game is using NAOMI hardware in which is pretty hard to decrypted. :cool:

The game is being released on Dreamcast, PS2 and PC not only Arcade. ;)

cooleet8

montpics said:
There is no news indicated Guilty Gear X is being dumped for arcade. Furthermore this game is using NAOMI hardware in which is pretty hard to decrypted. :cool:

The game is being released on Dreamcast, PS2 and PC not only Arcade. ;)

thanks for the info... isnt it that naomi hardware is form sega?

montpics

Yes, Sega Dreamcast was using Naomi technology and because of that, many games using Naomi board are easily released in Dreamcast. :cool:

cooleet8

yeah i looked up the web and emulators of naomi doesnt work yet, cant wait for its release!! =D

F

froster1990

Woah, You mean Dreamcast is still alive? I thought It got killed along with Xbox, Gamecube, and Ps2?

cooleet8

froster1990 said:
Woah, You mean Dreamcast is still alive? I thought It got killed along with Xbox, Gamecube, and Ps2?
i think sega just diverted itselves into creating arcade games <just a guess =D >

montpics

froster1990 said:
Yup, it is still alive and thanks to the people who still support Dreamcast strongly back to life after if was supposedly dead years ago. True, currently some games released are from arcade version, but not much really. :cool: