Performance or Quality in gaming?

testmachine

Old member
I was wondering if you guys prefer performance or quality in regular pc games like:
Call Of Duty series
Battlefield Series
The Elder Scrolls series
and other graphics needing games.
well for me.
I prefer performance,even if i have a computer that can run these games on high quality combined with a high resolution.I always tweak the graphics setting to get it to run faster.
so what do you guys prefer?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
If it is multiplayer, I infinitely prefer performance, all that quality is useless unless I can move around with it. I do, however, like there to be a good balance, I would rarely put the quality all the way down unless I absolutely needed to.

testmachine

Old member
I'm playing only the Call Of Duty Series on High quality.But i tweaked multiplayer to get mostly performance.

letchymonk

actually in my honest opinion id trade hi res graphics for good storyline and playability but as for the choices you gave id say performance.... i hate sllideshows lol

kindlermai

i was always a big fan of quality , for example i play Skyrim with so many graphic mods that the game sometimes slows down , but it doesnt matter when you take a look how good looking it is.

armory

anything that requires fast response like FPSers I go for performance, especially if it's online. Quality only if it won't kill me