Game Problem: Where can I download PS3 ROMs (games) at?

TopWargamer

I know on this website there is a PS3 emulator....but where can I go to download PS3 ROMs at? I have looked at a website called -link removed-, but the site requires you to download something else and meet a quota for something and then you can use the points you earned to download PS3 games. Now...I REALLY don't want to do this.

So where can I download PS3 ROMs at?

Last edited:

testmachine

Old member
1.PS3 emulators are fake.Except from RPCS3 which is currently in large development phase,and it can only support homebrews (For now)
2.Don't ask us for roms.And please don't put rom websites links in your posts (Can a mod remove the link in his post)
3:Read the rules before posting.
4:A simple google search should be enough.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Foreign software that you can install on your system via a hack, or some other means. Homebrew is generally software that was never meant to be on your system, most of the time its quite useful.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I know on this website there is a PS3 emulator
Really? that is funny because one does not exist. Where exactly do you know it to be?

....but where can I go to download PS3 ROMs at?
why right here. Make sure to read it well.

I have looked at a website called -link removed-, but the site requires you to download something else and meet a quota for something and then you can use the points you earned to download PS3 games. Now...I REALLY don't want to do this.
Well at least you can smell a trap. Considering its not even possible to emulate the ps3, I dont see why anyone would take that risk.

So where can I download PS3 ROMs at?
You just asked that? Again go here.

rezabrando

What in the heck are you talking about? There is no ps3 emulator, so there most certainly is no original ps3 emulator. That sentence is just as painful to read as the content contained with in it.

LOL I think he's trolling.