Fable

Urban Ninja
in south cali.

twobit84

Banned
West Coast of Florida

Jay

Sly Little Devil
You guys have certainly posted some beautiful pictures and I'm afraid my little hometown just can't compete. Regardless, here's some images I found on one of our local phone company's web site. I really live about thirty minutes away from this city, but there's nothing where I live at that you'd want to see unless you want to look at houses, gas stations, and few restaurants with bad food. :)

Here's the whole town as seen from a web cam.
aal.jpg

Here's a good shot of the mountains.
aan.jpg

If you're REALLY bored and you want to see more, here's the site I got them from:

Linky

Zidane

Social Hazzard
I live in Ontario Canada

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

Jay said:
You guys have certainly posted some beautiful pictures and I'm afraid my little hometown just can't compete. Regardless, here's some images I found on one of our local phone company's web site. I really live about thirty minutes away from this city, but there's nothing where I live at that you'd want to see unless you want to look at houses, gas stations, and few restaurants with bad food. :)

Here's the whole town as seen from a web cam.
aal.jpg

Here's a good shot of the mountains.
aan.jpg

If you're REALLY bored and you want to see more, here's the site I got them from:

Linky

niiice! :happy:

spaceduk

heres a pic of one of our local churches i put this one cos it looks better than the lame catholic and methodist ones lol
radcliffeontrent01.jpg

F

froster1990

I live in Canada, Ontario, Beamsville! It is cold, heavy traffic, and there's a dorm of drunk kids next door!

AngelOfPain

I live in Virginia, US.

the_ghost

emu wizard
New York

Im from the Bronx,New York USA
ah yes good old New york City
heres some pics,
bronx1.jpg

george-washington-bridge-new-york-city-20021214.jpg

Spoiler »

004_The_streets_of_NY.jpg