Where Do You Live?

J

Jet Set Willy

If it raised its arsehole into the air like that when it does a shit, it would be the best dog ever

Edit: POSESSIVE IT< NO NONDOPNSPD

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
And will you now please STOP reviving threads that are over 3 months old?

Go somewhere else if you are bored :)

BUT seriously... this is your last warning. I'm not sure how extensive the banning options
of this forum software are (am more used to vB in this regard) but I will ban you for a short
time if you try that again.

WellWellWell

GHD: What's the big deal? So he posted in an old thread. A certain somebody likes to say this when there is a complaint about a thread, "If you don't like a thread, then don't read it."

JAPP: Are you really that bored? Have you gone through every useless thread we have here?

My two cents. For what it's worth.

im in ohio the glass city

WellWellWell

Ohio? Really? Same here. Not sure where the Glass City is, but I'm in the Rubber City (Akron). I can't believe anybody else lives here. I haven't seen anybody for years.

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Mmmkay, you guys have a point, perhaps I went a bit to far. Still I find it a bit annoying, that's all.

Nick

I don't see why it has to be closed or what's wrong either - if this was a news article or an ancient discussion, that's a bit annoying. This is an open type thread though - if a new member joins, why can't they post? :)

View from my window ( New York City )

bridge.jpg

Splize

Wow its seems you have gon trough a drastic change over the year. Didnt you use to live in a small town?

montpics

Originally posted by GHDpro@Nov 28 2004, 07:30 PM
Mmmkay, you guys have a point, perhaps I went a bit to far. Still I find it a bit annoying, that's all.
Unless reviving a thread which is more than a year old and that's annoying. B)