chicago8.jpg

hitmonlee

thats a wicked photo
sky looks cool
like the world is about to end

The Hedgehog

Raanana, Israel.

Picture.jpg

Picture I took a few days ago from my window. Can't find the camera, and I don't care enough to look. Just imagine more of these kind of houses.

Motoko

St.Albans, England, about 20mins from KidneyKai, about 1 or so from Waz and about 2 hours or so from Danny.

Picture of our Cathedral.
St%20Albans%20Cathedral.jpg

Picture of the common bus we have.
top.ht1.jpg

That's all i can find on Google image search.

Here's a poster of a show there playing at my local theatre. Me and KK have booked tickets already.
stalbans.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

Here's Ipswich's equivalent:

"SINDERELLA 2
*** STRICTLY OVER 18'S ONLY DUE TO ADULT CONTENT ***

Starring Jim Davidson as Buttons, Jess Conrad, Roger Kitter, Dave Lee, Diane Lee, Dave Kristan, The Oddballs and the voice of Charlie Drake.

The date perils the return after 10 long years of the record breaking adult pantomime, Sinderella, with the original cast,

This hysterical adult pantomime, written and directed by Jim Davidson, will feature a full supporting cast in the traditional pantomime role, with the guest appearance of Baron Hard-On's ghost, vocally adapted by the inimitable Charlie Drake. You will never see a show like this again."

smallbuttons.gif

Motoko

Haha, Timmy Mallet or Jim Davidson? I would go for Timmy as he's my child hood hero.

J

Jet Set Willy

I'd go for the two chickies either side of him, bent over a table asking me to plug a few leaks.

Motoko

How diverse is this Cinderella Pantomime? So far we got Timmy Mallet, Jim Davidson and now the Chuckle Brothers all playing the same character.

Codeine

on-33_on-2_trenton_2.jpg

If you can see the Canadian flag in the background, thats Mt. Pillion. My friend once took his sled to the very top of it and went down; he did about two full front flips going down it :D :D

hitmonlee

if i was going to see a panto it better have an ex neighbours star in it

Motoko

cinderella.jpg

I don't remember the actress Carla Bonner in Neighbours, who did she play?

J

Jet Set Willy

Interesting, you guys have your own version of Chucklevision. It couldn't compare to Paul and Barry though.

Motoko

No way, damn she looks different.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That's not funny... I take it that you found the site because I had a link in my signature at db.gr?
If that's the case that must have been ages ago because their forum died several times since then and I'm no longer a member there.