Internet Explorer Users...

Jale

Look what that fucking Internet Explorer did last time :verysad:

careful4ph.jpg

Never use Windows Update!
Never use Internet Explorer!!! :fuckyou:

onewecallgod

looks like its time for a format....

whats wrong with windows update? IE with XP and sp2 is much better, but firefox still really is the only way to go

Jale

I did. Now running:

- Windows XP Service Pack 1 (my head still hurts trying to configure net on Windows 2000)
- McAfee VirusScan 2005 and shield enabled.
- McAfee Personal Firewall Plus.
- McAfee SpamKiller.
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0.

What else?

onewecallgod said:
whats wrong with windows update? IE with XP and sp2 is much better, but firefox still really is the only way to go
Hehe, use Windows Update on Windows 98 and see what happens :confused:

About SP2, I'll think about it twice.

Last edited:

onewecallgod

quit bitching and install SP2. i have it installed on my laptop twice, on my xeon server twice and no problems. everyone in my school has it installed on their laptops and about 2% of them have problems

donkeyknob

me and several of my friends never have problems with IE. actually, its my most preferred browser

Jale

If you surf secure pages you won't find problems with IE, of course...
I'm still happy with Firefox.

iLLisioN

I use firefox as well. I heard Opera is not too bad as well. As for IE, I never use it anymore. Le ranar ces mon ami!! :)

Jale

iLLisioN said:
I use firefox as well. I heard Opera is not too bad as well. As for IE, I never use it anymore. Le ranar ces mon ami!! :)
I never tried Opera, but it's worth a look. By the way, who's that ranar friend u'r saying?

montpics

Still using the old IE since I'd been use to it. Just don't download anything that you don't recognized and that's for sure. :cool:

Many hackers know how to hack IE and other browsers nowadays, luring users like us to their trap. ;)

nesman

IE sucks balls compared to Firefox. Windows sucks too. Fuck Microsoft and their damn OS. :fuckyou:

nesman

Ironically, I use Windows XP. But I'm stuck with it since most of the programs I use are only supported by Windows :( . At school however I use Mac OSX.

onewecallgod

theres nothing wrong with bitching about windows and using it. i'm far too lazy to configure linux and the driver support is way too small. no gaming either

Jale

From all the Windows out there I like only 2 of them, Windows 98 and Windows XP Professional SP1 (to be exact). I like the SP2 too but I had problems using it, so I uninstalled it. Sorry onewecallgod :happy: I tried to quit bitching :)

- Windows 3.1: Died.
- Windows 95: Too old! Newest programs will not run on it.
- Windows 98: Lazy Windows.
- Windows 98 SE:
Runs almost every programs and better than the first 98. A bit unstable.
- Windows NT: Umm... Ideal for servers.
- Windows ME: Sucks balls! The worst Windows of the history! Ye who has it, change it now!
- Windows 2000: I can say this is a combination of ME and XP...
- Windows XP: Without Service Pack sucks. Great OS.
- Windows 2003 Server: Why bothering to have this one? I guess nobody needs it... Same linage as NT.
- Windows Longhorn: Mmm... Same as XP.
- Windows Media Center Edition: Windows XP focused on multimedia.

If I'm mistaken, please make respective corrections :p

Last edited: