Internet Explorer Users...

Jale

WTF??? Look! :confused:

Spoiler »

ieblocked.png

LoGoS_dArK

you sure like to rip on fable............those searchbar's suk real bad..........not as bad a trojan though, this damn spyware is takin over the net more & more!!

F

froster1990

Trojan Horse Download Virus? That Annoying self downloading pop-up? I get them everwhere I go, I have 134 deleted ones in my Anti-Virus quarrentine!!!

LoGoS_dArK

thats so true montpic...........for the really good trojans, your anti-virus or your anti-spyware, wont even detect it..........i got this onr trojan that enbedded itself right into my systems file, mimicing them, i had a hell of a time finding it.......it copied itself within 4 hours, my one 40G hd went from havin a capaciety of 27G left in it, to being completely full, i had to get a tojan killer program, that identified the trojan, but it wouldnt get rid of it, once i found out what it was called i trapped the trojan in a read only file & used a incinerate program, to re-write the read only file 10 times, which finally got rid of it.......it took me bout 5 hrs. to finally dispose of that damn thing!! :fuckyou:

Jale

I'm getting tired reformatting my machine. I think there was a poll about it somewhere here...

LoGoS_dArK

Fable said:
wow.... If that was me I would've gave up and reformatted :D

because it would have takin me longer to reformat my comp, plus have to download all of the external porgrams that i forgot to put on disk.........plus i can get rid of such things on my comp & restore them back to normal, i do deal with this type of thing all of time!

montpics

Grashopper? Or a newbie? :p

Formatting is just a normal thing to do but the only problems is you had to back up all the softwares and files as well. Probably I need to study on Ghost. ;)