comment on doom 3

montpics

Fable said:
We're replaying Doom 3 in text.
Yep, we tried to recall of what happened to the only girl in the lab. (YES, the only girl.) ;) :D

Fable

Urban Ninja
everyone else looks like each other.... the marine that survives from bravo team looks like the guy in the kitchen, and the janitor that you meet when you walk in and the some others.....

Fable

Urban Ninja
montpics said:
Gosh, assuming you had seen the ghost for a thousands of times. :eek: :p
yeah, that too.... hey you notice that in the whole entire UAC base, there's like 2 or 3 bathrooms? WTF?! I mean what if you're down at Delta an then the burrito you had for lunch turned out to be spoiled??? Another thing, why's there only a boys bathroom and not a girls? I mean, even that one girl in the base needs to go sometime. One last thing. When you kill the fat zombie on the toilet, and you look it the toilet there's a piece of poop in there.

montpics

Probably both genders use the same washroom? lol :D

Too bad that developers didn't notice that only one girl existed in this game. Funny though. (Thanks for reminding. :) )

Fable

Urban Ninja
montpics said:
Probably both genders use the same washroom? lol :D

Too bad that developers didn't notice that only one girl existed in this game. Funny though. (Thanks for reminding. :) )
lol welcome.

Yeah.... some more girls would've broken the tension.

I wonder how many marines have hit on that one girl.

F

froster1990

Holy crap!!! How the heck did you get to 116 posts!!! I was kidding about you being a spammer at first...

Jale

froster1990 said:
Holy crap!!! How the heck did you get to 116 posts!!! I was kidding about you being a spammer at first...
So you two are copies of me :p But let's not get off topic.

iLLisioN

hmm, I think I allready started a thread on doom3. Please use the search function or I will be forced to report your smelly donkey ass!

have a horrible day!!

Captain Boner

Fable

Urban Ninja
iLLisioN said:
hmm, I think I allready started a thread on doom3. Please use the search function or I will be forced to report your smelly donkey ass!

have a horrible day!!

Captain Boner
Umm... sorry err sir.... uhh..... I mean.... Captain Boner.... pfffft!!! LMAO!!!!

Jale

I hope to play it someday, but now I have to finish classes first.

It's been 10 years since Doom 2, but I don't really liked it.