Super Paper Mario rom

stebbinsd

I'm looking for a Super Paper Mario rom for use on my Dolphin emulator. I do NOT like to use torrent software, because they're constantly running in the background, bogging down my computer and slowing it to the pace of an early 90's computer!

Is there anywhere where I can just... download the friggin rom? No fuss no muss? Ya know, kinda like how I can do with NES, SNES, or gameboy roms?

Is it really too much to ask for emulating to just be plug-and-play simple? Jesus, why does it have to be this complicated?!

montpics

Is it really too much to ask for emulating to just be plug-and-play simple? Jesus, why does it have to be this complicated?!
Simple, get a Wii console and buy Super Paper Mario disc.

stebbinsd

We do not provide links to illegal material.Such as roms or bios.A simple google search should help.

Well, isn't that strange? Considering that this entire SITE is dedicated to precisely this purpose.

Simple, get a Wii console and buy Super Paper Mario disc.

So... you're saying that this would be PRECISELY as economical to my wallet as emulating?

Last edited:

montpics

Well, isn't that strange? Considering that this entire SITE is dedicated to precisely this purpose.
Well, we have a policy which forbids posting ROM/ISO related in this forum.

>SOURCE HERE<

So, we discussed majorly on emulators, not requesting game like others place would do. By the way, it is very much easy to look for games through GOOGLE. (Only it might take awhile searching it, but I still recommend you to use torrent.)

So... you're saying that this would be PRECISELY as economical to my wallet as emulating?
You should understand that not all emulators are perfect. People tried to do a lot of effort making this game (or that game) work using emulator which their developed.

As for Wii emulator (Dolphin 3.0, wow just updated! ^_^ ), you need to look for bios to make the game work.

testmachine

Old member
Don't use torrents.Many of the iso torrents have very low seeders and a high amount of leechers.
google "----- ----- ----- --- -------".

Last edited: