Xbox 360 and ps3 emulator scams

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder: if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. In the case of Xbox 360 (or PS3) emulation, there is no such thing yet (as far as we know). Approach any site that claims that have a "working" Xbox 360 emulator with extreme caution, as it may contain viruses or malware. If in doubt, please Google for the emulator's or website's name first to see others' experiences. Or ask on our forum (but again, search first please).

Last edited by a moderator:

montpics

Re: Xbox 360 emulator scams

Too much scams, spams and ads floating around this forum.

Mupen64 Man said:
Common sense should be a requirement. :p
Then we will see another one like PSV or WiiU emulator appear, even though we knew there is no such thing. Gah!

Spartan

Hey guys, I know I am new here, but don't you guys offer a download right here on your website for a PS3 Emulator? I have looked around the internet for a PS3 emulator and found what you say is true that all are scams.....except I found the one here... please advise.

testmachine

Old member

Hey guys, I know I am new here, but don't you guys offer a download right here on your website for a PS3 Emulator? I have looked around the internet for a PS3 emulator and found what you say is true that all are scams.....except I found the one here... please advise.

RPCS3?Yes,it's real,and still in an early development phase.