3ds emulator?

Pargadox

Has there been any releases of a real 3ds emu yet?

Cause there are some games i would like to buy, but i want to test them before i buy them.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Testing it, of course, but you got to be prepared for a virus if it ends up being another fake.

Pargadox

If that one was the real, i would definitly be gettin it! :D Allways wanted to test out heavy rain and little big planet! :D

Majority of fake emus redirects to surveys, this is how i figure out when something is fake and real. :bleh:

testmachine

Old member
We won't see a real N3DS Emu for a while.Because:
1:Not even N3DS roms haven't yet been decrypted.
2:The 3D screen will make it even more difficult to emulate this console.
3:The hardware of N3DS is very strong,and that would be rather hard to emulate.
And do not download any emulators that are named "Nintendo3Dsemu" "3DeSmume" or other kinds of names.

Some one to make a sticky theard about 3DS and VITA emu sp we won't get questions like this one. Like testmachine maked about XBox 360.

Pargadox

I do not download anything emu based stuff like for 360, ps3 and 3ds without knowing that there is a announcement here first :p

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
the fact it has been closed is no reason it cant be sticky. I dont make those decisions so its not for me to decide. Personally I dont see the need, its not like ps3 or xbox360 inquires. Talk to the moderate of this forum section.

kinggfear

Can anyone guess what kind of computer would be needed for a 3DS emulator?

Really just depends on the power its got packet into it (RAM, Hard drive, Processor, etc.) your gonna need something decent. My computer is crap, but I'm running silent hill 3 and even dead space fairly well Ive got like 2gigs of ram, dual core processor, but there's no way my PC could run a 3ds emulator. long story short. I'd go with AlienWare. Cant go wrong with them.