Nds4droid Game Testing

Socfuz

I will be testing out the emulator: Nds4droid And test games on it. I will update this whenever I test out new games.
I have a Droid Charge with
Firmware Version: 2.3.6
Hardware Version: i510.06
(Will try to test on other Android devices soon.)

Pokemon Pearl: Very slow yet works
Animal Crossing Wild World: Little faster then Pokemon Pearl, but lags leaving blurred background and picture frozen to top screen.
Sim City Creator: Works moderately well pretty quick, yet takes very long to save.
Drawn to Life: Little slower than Animal Crossing, but okay.
Scribblenauts: Slower then regular play I've seen, but I can't get into the adventure part. Will test it more to figure out whats wrong.

I will test more later.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Sounds quite useful, this will be quite a reference. for future ref, we don't generally ignore newer users, in fact, we welcome them! Its just that no one gives input if there isn't input to be made.

Oh, you might also wanna share the specs of your phone, like OS and stuff like that.

testmachine

Old member
I agree with Mupen.Some new users are either Spam-Bots or users that are one time posters.And that's quite annoying.We only ignore users like that.
Anyway.I'm really glad that someone will test out the Nds4Droid emulator.Because i recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S3.So in the future i would like to play NDS Games on my Android Smartphone.

Socfuz

I agree with Mupen.Some new users are either Spam-Bots or users that are one time posters.And that's quite annoying.We only ignore users like that.
Anyway.I'm really glad that someone will test out the Nds4Droid emulator.Because i recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S3.So in the future i would like to play NDS Games on my Android Smartphone.
Thanks I will try to test it on other Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy so look forward to when I do. :)

montpics

montpics

Yup, even you left for a minutes. The post you made will be locked automatically. (Unless if you are moderator)