Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

  1. #1
    idk CalinCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Piatra Neamt (Neamt stone in english), Romania
    Posts
    125

    Default Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    I think yes but with small lags

    Windows 7 Ultimate x86 // Windows XP Pro x86 (Dual Boot)
    Intel Core2Duo E8400 3GHz (Overclock'd to 3.6 GHz^^)
    3.5GB usable out of 4GB RAM
    nVidia GT430 1024MB
    DX11 and DX9 on XP.

    So...?
    PC Fan!

  2. #2
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    731

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    Yes.Maybe PCSX2 won't work at full speed.But the other emulators will work just fine!

  3. #3
    idk CalinCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Piatra Neamt (Neamt stone in english), Romania
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by testmachine View Post
    Yes.Maybe PCSX2 won't work at full speed.But the other emulators will work just fine!
    Thanks man!
    PC Fan!

  4. #4
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    731

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    CPU:Intel Core?2 Quad Processor Q8400 (4M Cache) 2.66 GHz
    Graphics:Ati Radeon 3200 HD series,1 GB of VRAM
    RAM:6 GB Corsair sDDR3 ram
    SPU:C-Media (HD) sound card
    OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit.
    those are my specs.Any emulator runs perfect.In case if you wanted to know.

  5. #5
    idk CalinCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Piatra Neamt (Neamt stone in english), Romania
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by testmachine View Post
    CPU:Intel Core?2 Quad Processor Q8400 (4M Cache) 2.66 GHz
    Graphics:Ati Radeon 3200 HD series,1 GB of VRAM
    RAM:6 GB Corsair sDDR3 ram
    SPU:C-Media (HD) sound card
    OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit.
    those are my specs.Any emulator runs perfect.In case if you wanted to know.
    kay, so its possible to dual boot a 32 bit OS with a 64 Bit one.
    PC Fan!

  6. #6
    Forum Administrator Lefteris_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,856

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    No need to do that. I would say go with 64 bit.
    ...

  7. #7
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    731

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by CalinCool View Post
    kay, so its possible to dual boot a 32 bit OS with a 64 Bit one.
    Yes it is possible.And quite easy to do.
    I installed the 32bit Win XP because most of the emulators do not have a 64bit port.I use Windows 7 64bit for games only.
    Last edited by testmachine; October 31st, 2012 at 20:38.

  8. #8
    idk CalinCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Piatra Neamt (Neamt stone in english), Romania
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by testmachine View Post
    Yes it is possible.And quite easy to do.
    I installed the 32bit Win XP because most of the emulators do not have a 64bit port.I use Windows 7 64bit for games only.
    Installed x64
    Edit: 100th post!

  9. #9
    The New Kid
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Can I run all Emulators that are on this site?

    Good thing you dont need 32 bit any 32 bit program will work on a 64 bit OS. unless its not compatible with said OS.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •