Emulator Problem: ePSXe memory problem

akatemple

Hello I'm a newbie obviously and I know there are probably already other threads on this topic but I was unsure if I should add to those or start a new one.

I have been playing FF7 on the ePSXe v.1.7.0 emulator, I played through disk 1 and disk 2 and about 6 or 7 hours on the 3rd disk, all in all over 60 hours of game play.
I went to start my game again and got the ePSXe (error) recompile block too large (28673)(28672) and have no idea what to do about that. I figured I would just
start my game by loading from the memory card and maybe have to do some of the stuff over again which is fine. When I went to do this all it said when I
went to slot 1 or slot 2 was would you like to format this card, I have loaded from the memory cards quite a few times while I have been playing this game so this was
very unexpected for me. I have checked the configuration to make sure it is looking in the right directory for the .mcr files and it is.

Is their anything I can do or am I just SOL.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
To be honest, you might be SOL, but first I would try moving your saves to an emulator called pSX 1.13, it may or may not work.