How Often Do Yo Reinstall Windows

How Often Do You Reinstall Windows

• Total voters

iLLisioN

Try norton ghost. Its has a fairly easy interface that makes it easy to use. I also heard partition magic has an option to do the same thing. Check them out.

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

thanks for the help guys. im gonna try them all but not now,,, i think ill make back up cuz its still fresh. the last time when i reinstalled my system was when i installed sp2 in xp. it killed my computeeeeerrrrr! :( i dont know what's with sp2 but it killed my computeeeeerrrr! :(

iLLisioN

The latest bug with sp2 is that if you have any shared files on your pc, everyone on the web would be able to see it. If you ask me, this sp2 shouldn't of even been released.

HybridShadow

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL said:
im contented with my windows xp.. its running well cuz i havent installed the sp2 :D heeheehee :)
Lots of people - including the schools system administrator - Said that people that think that sp2 stuffs things up he said people just dont prepare there updates so nothing goes wrong
I had one problem and that was my Printer Scanner All In One which wouldnt work properly and canon alreadt had a patch made before sp2 ready for it - So all you need to do is be a bit more careful
If you dont like how its done Make a Sp yourself or make your own OS

SladeXR

You actually pay for this crap?
I've never bought for any of them Windowses, even though I have them all.
It's my principle not to pay for any monopolistic piece of crap.
I buy only the software that deserves to be bought. Sounds fair eh?

Jale

Hey, hold your horses. Did you think that I "legally" bought that bunch of crap??? :confused:

The only Legal Copy I have is Windows 95. The rest are pirated shit :innocent:

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

JAPPsmash said:
Hey, hold your horses. Did you think that I "legally" bought that bunch of crap??? :confused:

The only Legal Copy I have is Windows 95. The rest are pirated shit :innocent:

good one! i have alot, even games! :) heehehehehehe :) all crap