FF7 60FPS Super Slow Down?

JediDrew

Howdy again.
I finally got PSXE working but for some reason with Final Fantasy 7 whenever im about to go into or a battle or as its going into battle I get a super slow down. Im using Petes OpenGl plug in for video and the SPU Eternal sound plugin. Any help would be great.

J

Jet Set Willy

Are you sure that's slowdown, or just lack of the battle swirl? It's it a short, temporary thing?

WellWellWell

I get slowdown too. I have the battle swirl. It just slows down a lot during the first few seconds of the battle. Twenty seconds, tops.

montpics

Same here. A little bit of slowdown during the battle sequence even though I have a high spec PC. :cool:

Can't do much more better unless you change it with other GPU plugins. ;)

Jale

It's just a special effect that it's hard to emulate at a proper speed. And, yes, I'm having it too, even with FF8...

JediDrew

Well if its normal im happy. Im having a small problem with metal gear solid. Sound is delayed and gets choppy.

montpics

I believe there is an option relating to MGS sound from Eternal SPU plugin. Maybe you check on that. Hope that'll do. :)

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

use iso or image discs

its fast whem you use an iso or image disc, all other games runs fast if you burn them. it might take time for the computer to read maybe the disc that you have. :)

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

that's usually is cuz the disc takes time reading while with the hard disk, it's up to the CPU speed. just try making an image of it or try lowering the graphics so it does not have to read alot from the disc :D