can some help me wit epsxe

ceros

Banned
ok i need help i like 2 multi task and talk to ppl on mi computer wit haim or msn while im doing something such as playing ff7 on mi ps1 emu but it is full screen rrrrrrr! it makes me mad cna some one show me how 2 minimize it 2 a window or give me another good emu that cna do so thank you so much if u help me plz help!

ceros

J

Jet Set Willy

That's not what minimize means.

Go to the graphics plugin setup and set it up to give windowed output.

It's called intuition, dear.

ceros

Banned
how do i get to the plugins setup plz help!

J

Jet Set Willy

I don't know. I don't have ePSXe. Setttings>Plugins or something along those lines seems likely.

Try pressing alt-enter when the game is running, too.

ceros

Banned
ok thnx

yes that did work ur awsome thnx 4 helpin me

J

Jet Set Willy

Your account has been invoiced according to my usual consulting fee, plus £50 holiday callout.

ceros

Banned
what! whut r u talkin about lol i dont no wut ur talkin about with this 50 yen or sumthin i said thnx lol

Jale

Those are not yens, those are Libras (correct if misspelling...), English money :happy:

ceros

Banned
ok that wasnt mi point the type of money he was talkin about rrr but wut i was saying wut was he doin he was like getin all off topic and shtuf so w/e but wat was he tryin 2 say and i dont care wut type of mney he was talkin about

ceros

Banned
we have no idea wut u mean

and not many ppl do but explain wut u mean by that

ceros

Banned
we have no idea wut u mean or wut u meant b4 but ya no m and i duno about him but im not sheltered i jus dont spend mi life on mi pc all day ok explain wut u meant

J

Jet Set Willy

You're both getting very confused about a simple, harmless, pleasant joke, and should just go away and be quiet now. And perhaps work on your geography. And grammar. And how to ask questions correctly. And when not to post. And why I don't like you. Yes.

J

Jet Set Willy

My tribe has no reason to declare war on you, JAPPsmash. But our currency is the pound, even though your country has another word for it.

Jale

Jet Set Willy said:
My tribe has no reason to declare war on you, JAPPsmash. But our currency is the pound, even though your country has another word for it.
That's right! Now I remember it's called pound. Here we call it "Libras".