For the first time since last September, I released the new version of MasterGear for Windows and Linux. MasterGear 3.7 binaries can be downloaded from the homepage:
http://fms.komkon.org/MG/ -- homepage
http://fms.komkon.org/MG/MG37-Windows-bin.zip -- free Windows binary
http://fms.komkon.org/MG/MG37-Ubuntu-x86-bin.tgz -- free Linux binary
This release adds options to force the 4:3 "television" screen and disable Direct3D linear interpolation, if required. I have also made many improvements to MIDI playback and recording and fixed a few platform specific things here and there. See below for the complete change list.
* Added "Nearest Neighbor" option to disable linear interpolation.
* Added "Force 4:3 Screen" option to MG-Windows.
* Fixed "Hit MIDI Drums" option in MG-Windows.
* Fixed 44kHz sound hiccups when 50Hz sync selected in MG-Windows.
* Computing effective waveform power when simulating samples via MIDI.
* MG-Windows will not overwrite last loaded file name with other names.
* Keys - will toggle individual sound channels in MG-Windows.
* Key  will toggle all sound channels in MG-Windows.
* Added -4x3 command line option to MG-Unix.
* Fixed creating file associations on Windows 8+.
* Added a new icon to MG-Windows.