Is there software to host an emulator server?

arkan01d

I was just wondering because I have a linux server that isn't really under load right now and was thinking of a hosting program that would allow my friends to log in and play whatever game I have. I saw Kaillera but it doesn't seem to want to install on my box. I checked and the site doesn't seem to have been updated in a while (few years). I also, found gamehub, but can't seem to find where they have a server client.

Does gamehub have a server client or do I just need to invite my buddies when we both want to play? I'd really rather have it hosted on the server.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Most game net play for emulators are pear to pear. Maybe someday we can emulate the consoles that have the built in ability to connect to a server like xbox live. That is not this day.

arkan01d

Most game net play for emulators are pear to pear. Maybe someday we can emulate the consoles that have the built in ability to connect to a server like xbox live. That is not this day.

Oh well, I had a feeling when I saw so little from all the searching I was doing. Thanks for letting me know!