eSPXe 1.8 is almost ready to come out!

testmachine

Old member
Hell yeah!!Good to see that PSX emulation isn't dead!
edit:Oh and a android port is available at the google store.I already bought it as soon as i heard it's available!

Last edited:

KevinLockard

So, what's gonna be the difference between this and 1.7.0? Because there are some games (AITD: One Eyed Jack's Revenge, Doom, Final Doom, Mortal Kombat 3, etc.) that I can't play on epsxe 1.7.0. Will the 1.8.0 version fix this?

testmachine

Old member
They are coding support for games that didn't work! quote "epsxe official site" "This version will include compressed iso support (PBP), SBI support (such as used by ----------.org <-I removed the link because they dump isos!), updates for multitap, disc change and spu and of course a lot of compatibility related fixes."

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
LOL, dead? no... they were in hiding and had school. Its expected the day would come. Looks like it has, and I bet its going to be good. I'll have to read up on PBP. man that could save some space.

testmachine

Old member
I have new info about the release.Well i asked them on twitter and this is what they replied:
Me:
@epsxeteam When is the 1.8.0 version ready for public release?
ePSXe Team
@Kikok012 There isnt release date yet. The port is requiring more time to get stable,
after that we will do the final tests in PC
version
It seems we won't see it for a long time.Until it gets stable that is.