So what do I do now?

Kr0w93

As far as I know, the dolphin emulator is working properly.

However, I downloaded the F-Zero GX ISO and extracted it to a folder. I open the folder up and there is a ton of archives with one SFV file. Do I extract all the archives one-by-one and combine them into a single folder, or what?

Also, I apologize if this has been covered previously or in the stickies. I just got done with a 4 hour download and I just want to play :(

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Do you know if you can extract it with WinRAR? If you try to extract the first one, it should do all the others automatically.

Kr0w93

Okay, I tried extracting the first archive within the archive containing all the parts. However, I get a message telling me that the archive is either in unknown format or is damaged.

As far as I know, the download went smoothly.

montpics

However, I downloaded the F-Zero GX ISO and extracted it to a folder. I open the folder up and there is a ton of archives with one SFV file. Do I extract all the archives one-by-one and combine them into a single folder, or what?

Sorry to interrupt, did you manage to have an ISO file from F-Zero GX? I'm a bit confused with it. :confused: