how can i rip a gamecube game a into .gcm file?

hasan99123

can someone help me i want play the legend of zelda : twilight princess
how get the file rom the legend of zelda : twilight princess plese send info / file rom the legend of zelda : twilight princess

PR_Fynest

i have a question ummmm if i download a iso or gcm or however its called from the internet(which i have:D )and then i hook the broadband adapter thingy and the Gamecube with the pc can i play that downloaded file???

barthoogi

re:

:bow: can any1 send me a link to a place were i can download the rom for either Pokemon collosem or Pokemon XD gale of darkness ?? also will that guid work on rippin colloseum from the game cube disk to a playable file on my computer?:bow:

montpics

Re:

:bow: can any1 send me a link to a place were i can download the rom for either Pokemon collosem or Pokemon XD gale of darkness ?? also will that guid work on rippin colloseum from the game cube disk to a playable file on my computer?:bow:
Don't ask for ROMS, please! :cool:

barthoogi

:excl: is there a way to do this without having to use the GC BBA ??? for instince i am using my Pokemon XD Gale of DaRKNESS cd. :excl:

sandeep87

hey i have the .gcm game file in my system...its size is around 1.35GB,and i have a dolphin emulator.....how should i do it...?? please help me....

sandeep87

if any one have any other emulator which is working perfectly please give me...size is not matter.....it can be of any size......please...and also the system req for playing these games...??

RockY

L H D T P M
if any one have any other emulator which is working perfectly please give me...size is not matter.....it can be of any size......please...and also the system req for playing these games...??

You'll probably get some games to load and run but not perfectly.

System requirements:
GFX: Fastest Video Card you can find... (at least 500MB)
CPU: The Fastest CPU you can find...
RAM: 1GB Strongly Recommended...
Audio: Any Windows/DirectX-compatible soundcard.

Edit.... Chech this list:

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/gameslist.php

Last edited:

Dangerousd777

Dangerous D's Detector
Also from the screenshots a lot of games run less than 30 FPS unless you would have a really really fast system, then it would run ok but the emulator it self needs improvement.

-shadow-

i have (by some means) copied the files from the original dvd to the computer
i only need to rip them into a gc image

I think we can assist each other. You see, I too have a legally bought game that I wish to run on my pc and, I too, do not own a gamecube. The difference is that I haven't gotten it on my computer but I read somewhere about how to change it into a gcm. Sounds quite simple actually.

weasel7711

Ok what's the point of an emulator if you already have a GC? The whole point I want to rip the cd is so that i wont have to buy the entire system. For some reason the only thing I can find about ripping a GC game is using the GC and PSO. Is that not illogical??