Gamecube Emulators

Lesroquel

I just dowloaded the Dolphin Emulator for Gamecube. I was just wondering if any of you might know how to get this to work on my PC? what are the system requirements, and does it use commecial game discs?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
cloud4004 said:
lol, give it up dude... it dosnt work.
Dolphin works so I suggest that you should stop giving false information.

Lesroquel said:
I just dowloaded the Dolphin Emulator for Gamecube. I was just wondering if any of you might know how to get this to work on my PC? what are the system requirements, and does it use commecial game discs?
The system requirements are quite high(I don't have the minimum written down right now) so make sure you have a really fast PC.

As for the games you will have to use a disk image of the game to be able to play(.gcm files). You can only create that disk image with a real GameCube so if you can't do that downloading the game is your only solution.

Last edited:

Falados

stop insulting each other.

Anyway, I downloaded it, and it says "This application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found when I click the choose plug-ins option. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." This was the extra file that was with the Dolphin download. I downloaded it and put it everywhere, in the main folder, in the plugins folder and in the data folder and none worked. I tried to re-unzip the emulator and MSVCP71.dll and that didn't work. After I hit OK at that message 3 times, it takes me to the page to choose plug-ins, the only plugin the game finds is the controller pad plugin. Does anyone know what to do?

wishi

Lefteris_D said:
Dolphin works so I suggest that you should stop giving false information.

The system requirements are quite high(I don't have the minimum written down right now) so make sure you have a really fast PC.

As for the games you will have to use a disk image of the game to be able to play(.gcm files). You can only create that disk image with a real GameCube so if you can't do that downloading the game is your only solution.

but how u create the image? put the game in the computer? conect the computer to the gamecube and then to the dvd player!? :confused:

wishi

:eek:hmy: so i have to buy final fantasy, a broadband thingy and download like 5 programs, and change ip number or something like that, :thinker: oh forget it! im gona keep playing in my game cube :)

Last edited: