could some one give me a link for svr 07 for psp (the real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the disaster

could some one please give me a link for svr 07 for my psp 1003 cuz i searched every site and i couldnt find any so please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would be very grateful. thank you:)

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Stop asking for ISO's!!!!!!

We can't provide links as it's illegal. If you're too lazy to use Google, then you should just give up on emulation.

the disaster

shut the hell up ok! im new and i didnt know so get your drunk ass out of here. and first of all, i dont have an emulator im using a real one. your saying that cuz u cant afford a console so shut your gob.

Last edited:
shut the hell up ok! im new and i didnt know so get your drunk ass out of here. and first of all, i dont have an emulator im using a real one. your saying that cuz u cant afford a console so shut your gob.
This site is for emulation. its not console zone so you can ask only about emulation :)

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan

1. I'm a more established member here than you, don't talk to me like that.

2. I'm 14, how the hell could I be drunk.

3. If you didn't know, that means you didn't read the rules.

4. I can afford a PSP, but I'm using that money for a desktop PC.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
HAHA! This is great! But come on guys, lets not blow this problem out of proportion, or I will have to write infractions and close this thread. :) @the disaster, yes, we aren't allowed to link games because that could make us target for a lawsuit. @VintageTorrie, don't be an ass, it's okay to let him know, but it's not okay to put him down just for asking a question. Okay, gotta go back to work, so keep it civil, okay?

testmachine

Old member
First of all:
I'm not a Moderator but i can warn you!Don't go around telling people to shut up!
Second:
Don't ever!!Never ask for roms,isos around here!As VintageTorrie said if you're too lazy to use a search engine called "Google" then go away!
Third:
How the hell can you say to someone of being drunk,if he would be drunk he would be in bed long time ago!
Fourth:
you are being reported to the administrator!

the disaster

no im just trying to explain that I get angry on little things ( which i really do). im only thirteen years old why would you report the administrator against me?

testmachine

Old member
Yeah...I didn't report you to the admin.But don't release your bursting rage on members.Hit a pillow or something.We're cool...For now. :|

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
I just had to make that picture, because it did get out of hand VERY QUICKLY. OK, we shall stop this mini flame war, all is forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.