Emulator Problem: Working on a NDS emu

Roor

The emu has a working and "acceptable" SPU since last wekend. It sounds good enough on my PC, but now I need to test it on lower end PCs.
The emu is presumed to be "light enough" to run on smaller and single-core PC without much performance lose; but it needs to be more throughfully tested.
I'll be mailing latest beta to testmachine (as soon as I get an answer from him, knowing that he's still alive);

If lucky enough, we might get DuoS DSEMU first release in a week or two.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Sounds like you're making good progress, good luck with it, and I'll be eagerly awaiting release :happy:

Roor

Well Roor the latest build is not stable at all.Check out my results on your E-Mail.

Yes, I noticed the crash last night, a few hours after I sent it to you, and already fixed it.
It was a bug in the SPU sound interpolation. After some tests, I just removed it all (interpolation)... now SPU sounds a lot worse, but emulation is around 10% faster; I guess I ll release it without interpolation until next version.

I ll try to build it before leaving for work this morning, so you can do further testing before release time.

Please send me any other comment you think might be important, apart from the crash and missing keys.