Emulator Problem: dolphinwii emulator...missing VCOMP100.DLL

kheng

when i open the dolphin wii emulator..it keep on showing "the program cant start because VCOMP100.DLL is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"....any help please...thank...

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan

kheng

thank for ur information...but now the program show it was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b).Click OK to close the application.how i going to solve this..please help me...thank...

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
I'm not that good with that kind of thing. Wait until tomorrow and someone more knowledgeable with that sort of thing will help you. All I can say, is that looks like either a hex or some kind of unhandled exception.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
The .dll may need to be placed into one of the system folders, but don't do that. At least not just now.

ok i saw this thread when looking for the answer for myself and found this

to get any of the latest versions of the dolphin gamecube emulator to work without the VCOMP100.DLL error (assuming you are using windows xp)
you will need to download the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package from microsoft

here's the 32 Bit Version: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

here's the 64 Bit Version: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

the above links will only be available after they have been approved by a moderator (who can also remove this writing;)

have fun​