Sega Saturn emulator that doesnt require the use of Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%?

username0

Does one exist? If so which ones? I just dont want to deal with Daemon Tools or anything similar. I recently downloaded it and it caused my computer (windows 7) to crash. In the past this did not happen and I'm thinking its because I was not using windows 7. I could be wrong but I just dont want to deal with it anymore. I uninstalled it and some parts remained and had to go through alot of trouble getting rid of it.

I did try Yabause and it worked at first. But then when I would close it and come back to play again later it would not work after the first time use. I just dont understand why. It would always work when it was freshly installed and I loaded up a game for the first time. When I was done playing I would close it, come back later, and it just would not work.

Anyway if no one has any ideas I'll just try to find one online and buy it. :p

Thanks in advance.

Actually if a mod sees this lock this. I resolved my issue. TY. :)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Sage saturn emulators have two issues.

1) not easy to follow unless you are Japanese.
2) not populate.

I think grigri is the only one that loads images but its not a free emulator so its hard to find. There may be some that try to load images but from what I find it so difficult its not work it. To make matters worse not many people use them so there is no real help. Yes it is a shame...

Actually if a mod sees this lock this. I resolved my issue. TY.
This is the fundamental issue right here. No one every updates there posts.