Question about Sega's Nascar arcade from 2000....

strader327

Hello again everyone, I have a question about the old sega arcade game from 1999/2000 simply called Nascar arcade. It's setup was a lot like the Daytona usa games where you select a track, type of car (or in this game which driver it had about 25 or so different drivers to choose from) and what kind of transmission to run. The game also featured music from the band Crush 40.

Now what I was wondering about is whether or not a rom exists for this game yet. Preferably I would like to find this game rom for the Supermodel or Model 3 emulator which works perfectly on my computer and I have absolutely no problems with.

I was going to try and join the forum at the Supermodel/Model3 emulator's site but it won't let me in, I can't get the verification e-mail to be sent to my address for some reason.

But I was first wondering if there even exists a rom for this game and if so where on earth is it? I can't find it when I do a word search for it. But I was wondering if any of you all who may know people who make these roms available to see if one exists and where I can download it from.

Anyway, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.