Emulator Problem: ePSXe problem... :(

Vheissu

Ok so i got ePSXe the other day and was playing Spyro the Dragon with my daughter and it worked PERFECTLY all day long.

Before bed i downloaded a PS2 Emulator and after i had installed it and got the configurations set up it didnt work, So i figured whatever and tried to play ePSXe again and it didnt work. As soon as i hit "Load ISO" i get the "Windows has found a problem with..." and it closes.

I've deleted everytrhing and re-downloaded it sevral times and tried a few other PS1 emulators with the same issue.

Plzzzz halp. :(

thx

testmachine

Old member
That could be a Emu error due to missing Visual C++ library:
What to do?:
1: Download ePSXe from the provided link (Click here)
2:Download Visual C++ library from the provided link and install it Visual C++ 2008 redistributable
Delete your old epsxe and extract the epsxe from my link,than install visual c++ redistributable from my link.
if it doesn't work reply!

testmachine

Old member
Delete the ps2 emulator,Delete epsxe then extract it again in my documents.Put a shortcut to desktop (right click the epsxe icon then send to then desktop)
And try again!

Vheissu

xD yaya i did that it works everytime. I mean PS2 Emulator wise. I'd love to get one but the one considered to be "the best" seems to give me epic issues.

testmachine

Old member
Well your pc specs are specifications of your pc components:processor(Core clock (2,7 ghz etc.) and amount of cores,single core,dual core,quad core),Ram(Amount of ram),Operating System (what and how much bit 32 or 64) ,Graphics (how much vram).
you can check which os,ram and processor by right clicking your My Computer icon and pressing properties.

testmachine

Old member
Well judging by your spces you should be able to play ps2 at 75-80 % of emulation speed.But if you still have problems when installing pcsx2 on your pc i wouldn't reccomend trying again!