I have been researching on the 3DS and noticed some things that might be a problem when emulated, here they are for your review and enjoyment:
- A video recorded of a 3DS using a camera other than it's own, will not be 3D unless you are using a 3D camera or convert the video, which means the emulator may not be able to emulate the 3D to look the same as the 3DS's 3D.
- The 3DS is really small, therefore the games may not be very hi-definition due to the emulator having to be enlarged to see.
- The 3DS usually has games with very great graphics, so it would be slow, files would take a long time to download, there would be a lot of bugs, it would take a long time for anti-virus scanners to scan them, and possibly require a BIOS file, I never like trying to find BIOS files and usually give up when one is required.
- Big files like I said earlier would give an advantage to hackers that spread dangerous malware and other viruses because it would take a very long time to completely scan the entire file.
- Surveys being required to download the file because of it's illegality and/or people want to get money for it.