Nintendo 3DS emulator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testmachine

Old member
Ok.To be honest.This Thread has no link to a Nintendo 3DS emulator because the emulator doesn't exist!!
1:The Nintendo is a relatively new handheld console,and we should support them by buying one.
2.We won't see a emulator until the Nintendo 3DS stops selling,and then we will maybe have acces of a emulator that can actually emulate this system.
3.If they didn't even crack the protection on the roms for the Nintendo 3DS how can we even expect for a emulator to show up.
4.Don't download from any site that has a link to a N3DS emulator.Because these download links usually lead to infection of your computers by Trojans,Keyloggers,Malware,Spyware.My reccomendation is to block the site and the download link.
5.This thread should be stickied and other threads concerning the Nintendo 3DS should be deleted.
Site administrators are welcome to edit this post if anything is wrong written.

Last edited:

Rodimus Primal

I think its already difficult enough trying to get the NDS emulators working. I think people should be focusing on getting an emulator for N64 to be near perfect.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
They're doing that with PJ64 1.7. I've tried it and it's excellent.

Rodimus Primal

I have the Project 64 1.7 beta and its still very buggy. There hasn't been development on it in years with no word on how or when we will see a public release of it. Jabo left the project and released some fixes to 1.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.