Fusion emulator help?

SassyGirL

I recently bought an xbox 360 controller to use with the Fusion emulator but it looks to complicated to configure it lol i managed to configure it for the snes emulator easy but im having trouble with this one... I googled how to do it but no one makes sense really, I checked out a youtube video but the camera was useless...

So could anyone explain to me easier please lol

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
huh? dude you have to be talking about something else, really? Fusion, of K-fusion is so simple.

1) open the configuration.
2) go to controllers
3) select what you want ( i.e 6 pad ) in port 1.
4) select you joystick in the use box.
5) press the define.

now if you look at the bottom of the window it will say press the... So yeah, hit the button you want, then it goes on to ask for the next. If you really can't figure it out tell me what step you are stuck on.

SassyGirL

i did everything upto the point upto define, then following the instructions (i.e what to press for up etc) but im using xbox 360 controller so i dont know what buttons to press for C, Z and MODE.

I tried pressing random buttons just to try it out but when the game loads it doesnt work, and its not my controller cause it works for snes emulator.

Thanks for replying

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
If you press a button then it read it, it should work. So something od is going on there. It may just have issues with the 360 not sure. Unless you didnt set the info at the bottom? port one needs to be told its a controller pad and you need to select the 360 next to that.

As for a button layout, that you should be able to figure out on you own? Just remember the sega layout
MegaDrive_6ButtonPad.jpg

Top row is x,y,z
button is a,b,c

microsoft-xbox-360-wireless-controller.jpg

So just map. x to x , y to y a to a and b to b. Now since the 360 is not the same layout, improvise. Put C on the R shoulder if you like and Z on the left. back would do nicely for mode.

Last edited:
Please,can anyone help me? Every time I restart my laptop the Game Genie codes for Sonic 3(alone)keep deleting. This is the last Sega Genesis emulator I can rely on because the others don't work. I don't know where I should go now.:(