No$Sns released!!!

testmachine

Old member
This is a freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System emulator from the author of No$Gba Martin Korth.Indicating that he is back,he may as well update no$gba (I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT).
The emulator is freeware and can be downloaded here:
http://nocash.emubase.de/sns.htm
Just that you know:
You can donate money to him (if you have).He would really appreciate it.
BTW:The money is for his living.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Eh, I prefer SNES9X.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Should be quite interesting to check out, wonder if he will keep the old GUI for No$Gba.

noel-30rp

Indicating that he is back,he may as well update no$gba (I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT).

I highly doubt that martin will update no$gba anytime soon, testmachine. there were hacked but unauthorized fake versions of no$gba (like versions 2.7 & 2.8) out there on the web that were NOT made by martin and he should have been proactive in stopping/preventing these "fake" versions of no$gba from being offered online. instead he did nothing about that (and hid for several years). latest official release of no$gba is still version 2.6a. any version that is supposedly higher than 2.6a is considered fraudulent.

anyways, the latest version of no$sns being offered is 1.2. older versions of that emulator like 1.0 and 1.1 can be downloaded for free, no donations for older versions required.