Game Problem: 3D games on PC?

agoo

I am looking for 3D games similar to sony motor storm pacific rift on PC. I have seen 3d demo on my sony hmz-t1 personal viewer and it is fantastic. This is a new dimension in gaming. It looks real thing belive me. Unfortunatly so far couldn't find and 3D game for PC to play and enjoy. Can't aford to pay for ps3 or xbox360 consol. besides after that I have to pay a lot for games. No way I can do that. Have to collect 3D games for PC to enjoy this new experience.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Google 'best 3d pc games' or something

If you have a high spec computer, theres lots to choose from. If you have quite a low end computer, theres lots of great game pre-2003 that don't look as good, but have great gameplay (Max Payne is around 2001, but it has a great story and gameplay, and there are many great mods.)

Google 'best 3d pc games' or something

If you have a high spec computer, theres lots to choose from. If you have quite a low end computer, theres lots of great game pre-2003 that don't look as good, but have great gameplay (Max Payne is around 2001, but it has a great story and gameplay, and there are many great mods.)

yeah agree with you...