No$gba Blank Screen, help!

SamIAm91

I downloaded No$gba and Zoomer. When I try playing Yugioh 5ds 2011, it goes to a blank grey screen and stays there, so I tried playing two other games (Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns and Scribblenaughts), but they also get stuck at blank screens (not grey ones, though). I played all these games on Desmume, so they're not fake. I tried both No$gba and the Zoomer, but the same results. Any idea?

testmachine

Old member
No$Zoomer and No$Gba are outdated.DeSmuMe is updated this year and is more compatible and better.Stick with DeSmuMe.

erroderes

Nogba Blank Screen help

Hello to all,

I posted a couple of days ago that i had a problem with getting a powerpoint file on my screen.
I figured it out how that's done. Now i only got another problem. When the screen has played 6 screens it turns blank. and couple of seconds later it restarts the powerpoint and starts again from the beginning.
I tried to make 3 diffrent powerpoint files with 6 pic's each. But still afther 6 screens it turns blank again but goes on with the next 6 pic's turns blank again and finishes the last 6 pic's.

I hope someone knows a solution for this problem.

testmachine

Old member
Re: Nogba Blank Screen help

Hello to all,

I posted a couple of days ago that i had a problem with getting a powerpoint file on my screen.
I figured it out how that's done. Now i only got another problem. When the screen has played 6 screens it turns blank. and couple of seconds later it restarts the powerpoint and starts again from the beginning.
I tried to make 3 diffrent powerpoint files with 6 pic's each. But still afther 6 screens it turns blank again but goes on with the next 6 pic's turns blank again and finishes the last 6 pic's.

I hope someone knows a solution for this problem.

What are you talking about?