EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source]

Status
Not open for further replies.

niraj2thane

EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source]

Reposting here too because this is also an 360 Emulator!

This is an amazing emulator! This one worked for me. The worst thing is you have to download high size games off somewhere or you have to rip them to iso from original disc. But it gives me 24 to 26 FPS on my not so good PC!
You can play it with keyboard. Just config your keys in keyconfig.ini

4ZS2p.jpg

**DELETED**

About : EmuRevolution is the world first software to emulate PS3 or XBOX360 games on your PC. This is an open source emulator. To run games, you need not need a high spec computer. It uses CRM technology to scale down res and various things.

Go to website

Last edited by a moderator:

NIRBENO

Re: EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source

can not download
using a regular download it opens up a s urvey and syay there are no offers for your location
how can i dowload it?

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Re: EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source

Hate to spoil it, but...

CHECK THE DATE

nOoBsTyLe

can someone upload it to sendspace or mediafire i can"t complete the surveys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.