Another Controller Question

biohazard75

I have a bit of a problem maybe someone can help. I have SF4 TE fight stick, SF4 SE fight stick, a wired Xbox360 controller, and a wireless Xbox360 controller(with wireless adapter). All are connected to my windows 7 OS. My problem is that I want assign them in the exact same order as I mention them but windows seems to want to do the opposite. When I go to controller settings in windows CP and set the desired controller to preferred device no matter what windows favor the wired Xbox360 controller as the default controller. If I unplug the wired controller then priority goes to the wireless controller. It's like those fight sticks doesn't stand a chance as to getting priority one. Is there a way to change the controller ID's on Win7 or a work around program out there? I'm really banging my head about this:mad:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. The reason it does not work, is that it depends on how the devices are found in the registry. To fix it you need to modify the registry. OR!!!

Go to this link and download joyID. The rest is pretty straight forward.