PSP Demos + JCPSP x Memory Hacking = Fun

Lukong

Recently, I got to miss around with my sister's PSP 3001 model, which hadn't been modded to Custom Firmware. So looking for something to do, I downloaded some of the Demos offered in the PSN Store.
Very few were great and I even figured out ways of avoiding the end of the Demos in certain games [Will that was because is that user-friendly]
So I know this site is not allowed to talk about pirating Roms, but nothing I just remembered some now have a DRM code which stops people from sharing the Demos.

Anyways let me get to my point.

With JPCSP & games like Galidators Begins & Phantasy Star Portable 1 using Cheat Engine or L.Spiro MHS [Finds Numbers] makes the demos way more fun.

I know there are bigheaded gamers who say it robs the game of fun, but when a demo ends it ends and cheats change that.
I'm telling everyone this because I think JPCSP would be able to play them with no problem [Not will protected] and with it on your PC, makes it easier to hack.

I remember how would mod Halo Trial and then even came out with a Tool. Next thing you know Demo's are getting legal mods. I might post some pictures and say some ideas, and readers please share what you have.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Hey there, haven't seen you in a while. :) This is rather interesting, I wish I had a psp to hack away at.