Emulator Problem: 'NO$GBA The rom-image has crashed' Fix

HornySwagga

I'm in need of a good bit of help/advice/guidance here. I get the infamous 'NO$GBA - FATAL The rom-image has crashed' message whenever I try to load a save file :confused:
I'm new to DS emulation and running hacked roms.

I'm using the most recent free version of NO$GBA with version 1.5 of the Platinum Enhanced hack.
I have no freezing issues when playing the game normally, it's only when I try to load a save that I get the error message.

I don't know if there is any other information needed to derive a solution.

Any help is appreciated and I will answer any questions about file types/settings or anything like that as soon as possible if needed.

Cheers guys :)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Instead of trying to solve all of this, I would advise to just use DesmuME, its a lot more compatible.

HornySwagga

Cheers for your reply man.

I have started to use it and the save system is working but it is running at a horriffically slow speed :/
Could it be due to the fact that I have loads of tabs open so my memory and cpu usage is high. CPU is constantly about 90-100% and memory is about 70%. I know it's not good but is there anything in particular (or just general tips) on how to get desmume to run faster. Like alot faster

Thanks for your time.