Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

If they are in a compressed form, decrompress with Winrar, or 7zip. Then you would select the uncompressed file with the emulator, then presto.

hi thanks for this guide but i have further questions i don't know if this question will sound dumb to you or anyone but where should i put my downloaded game? and should it be a zip file or should i extract it? i need some assistance, thanks!!!

ow i see thanks! but is there a specific folder for the uncompressed file to be placed?

Nope, you can put it anywhere on your computer, and all you got to do is go to that location when you search for the file on the emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    Nope, you can put it anywhere on your computer, and all you got to do is go to that location when you search for the file on the emulator.

Hey so I have psx 1.13, it works great, includint the memory card, but I can?t get quicksaves and quickloads to work, either by the menu or using the "F" keys. I'm using Windos 8.1, anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks

OMG!!! THANK-YOU SO F*CK*NG MUCH!!!!
    I've been playing around with ePSXe (Plugins and settings) for a fair while now... but could never get FF7 working properly...
    i try this emu, and it works, no setup required! (well, besides the memory cards, controller and bios)

Thank-you so much for this, you have made my week!
    (Now to find a working ps2 emu (Roll on FFX! )

You're welcome pal, glad it worked for ya.

hi, so recently, like last week, i got the pSX v1.13, i downloaded spiderman 2000 on it and it is running fine. Today however, i was getting ready to play it, i clicked on "load state" and loaded a save i had, and while waiting for it to load this red light came on. And since it was taking quite a while i crossed out and tried again, same thing happened. (If you need pics pls pm me as i am having trouble with the site)

Thx for your time
    Last edited by K/D/S; September 13th, 2016 at 06:36. Reason: Explanation

The New Kid

Hi there,

First and foremost, apologies for digging up an old thread, and second, nice to meet you all!

I'm not completely illiterate when it comes to tech or emulation, although I've run into some trouble with PSXFIN (pSX 1.13). I'm trying to configure an Xbox One controller to use as my default controller port but I can't seem to get anything to work. I've tried the controller with ePSXe205 and it works fine. The buttons map perfectly and there's no lag between inputs. The thing is, I want my emulator to be as light as possible on my CPU, which I why I opted to use pSX 1.13 rather than ePSXe205.

Does anybody have any guidance for me? It would be much appreciated!

Thread Information