Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

  1. #21
    Controller Man ulaoulao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    pSX is not plugin based? This topic is about the pSX emulator, what emulator do you need help with?
    Original, the only way to play.

    Forums
    main page - Working controllers

  2. #22
    Big fan of Mupen64 Mupen64 Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,475

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Maybe one of us should make an up-to-date guide for setting up ePSXe, but I don't have the time right now.

  3. #23
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    731
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    Maybe one of us should make an up-to-date guide for setting up ePSXe, but I don't have the time right now.
    I might do that,in my free time.I'll consider it.

  4. #24
    Big fan of Mupen64 Mupen64 Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,475

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Sounds like a plan then. ;D I'll make sure to sticky it if you do end up doing it.

  5. #25
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    731
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    Sounds like a plan then. ;D I'll make sure to sticky it if you do end up doing it.
    Okay man.I will do it now or then.School's been taking very much of my time.

  6. #26
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    731
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    Sounds like a plan then. ;D I'll make sure to sticky it if you do end up doing it.
    I just made it.Look at it in the Sony section!

  7. #27

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Hi folks - Really struggling with pSX at the moment. I've got it running games fine, but whenever I try and save, the game freezes completely. The emulator itself doesn't freeze - I can still click the 'File', 'Quicksave' and 'Debug' tabs, but I get no response from the game itself.

    I've made sure that the memory card files are not read only. I'm running windows 8. Tried it in Administrator mode and without. Also tried it in compatibility mode with XP. Same result every time. Any ideas? Any help will be greatly received!

  8. #28
    Big fan of Mupen64 Mupen64 Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,475

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    To be honest windows 8 might be the problem, from what I hear it isn't too emulator friendly.

  9. #29
    Old member testmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    731
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Hi folks - Really struggling with pSX at the moment. I've got it running games fine, but whenever I try and save, the game freezes completely. The emulator itself doesn't freeze - I can still click the 'File', 'Quicksave' and 'Debug' tabs, but I get no response from the game itself.

    I've made sure that the memory card files are not read only. I'm running windows 8. Tried it in Administrator mode and without. Also tried it in compatibility mode with XP. Same result every time. Any ideas? Any help will be greatly received!
    You should install a fresh copy of windows 7.Just as Mupen64Man said,windows 8 isn't very user friendly (And it's a load of crap!).
    Compatibility mode won't help.The only option is to install either a fresh windows 7 copy or a Windows XP copy.Your choice!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

    Quick question, I know it is stupid but....
    How do I run the roms after downloading them?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •