Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Guide to set up pSX v1.13

Quote Originally Posted by guitar414 View Post
    Hi guys,

I installed pSX v1.13 and I keep getting the same error message ""The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I am running Windows 7 64-bit Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Mike
    That is a Conficker.worm virus.I'm afraid you'll have to reinstall your OS.

Hey guys, I'm facing problems with the memory card for PSX 1.13 too. I'm playing Xenogears and every time I try to save, I get this msg telling that the saving attemp has failed. So I tryed another game (Tomba!) and it accused that there was a need to format the memory card. I did it and saved the game. So |I tryed again with Xenogears, but no success. I thought that the problem is in the game image, but I used other emulator and it was ok to save (but the emulator was not running the game nicely). So, what to do?

Magal, you should perhaps check if the .bin save file is "read-Only". You can check that by right-clicking the file and go to "properties". If it ends up being read-only, uncheck the box that says so, and press okay. It happens sometimes when I am playing off my flash drive.

pretty weak guide.. could you also show how to set up the best graphical configuration and etc?

pSX is easy to configurate.

graphics: bilinear, frame skipping and vsync (for windowed and full screen too) on

sound: frequency to "Same as emulated machine", latency and XA latency between 10 and 20 ms, reverb+sync+interpolate on. Device set to your sound card (sometimes bad sounds from windows primary sound controler).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ehee View Post
    , frame skipping and vsync
    Actually frame skipping isn't neccesary (Only for slower computers),but Vsync is for faster computers,as it synchronises frames so that there isn't any frame chopping.

Can someone go step by step with me on getting psx? So far it has been nothign but disappointment and I still want to get have a ps1 emulator fully working in my laptop.

please god help me its been goin on to a month now ive been trying to download a ps1 emulator i had all the plugins the bios everything, then the iso's where giving me trouble its just i need a reliable person who can message me and walk me through how to download it properly.please i am begging at this point! you can add me on skype if you like, joespaulding6969 or write here, add me on facebook idc anymore! i just want this over with please! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowxWolfx95 View Post
    please god help me its been goin on to a month now ive been trying to download a ps1 emulator i had all the plugins the bios everything, then the iso's where giving me trouble its just i need a reliable person who can message me and walk me through how to download it properly.please i am begging at this point! you can add me on skype if you like, joespaulding6969 or write here, add me on facebook idc anymore! i just want this over with please! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Download ePSXe 1.8.0:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    Download pSX 1.13:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    As for the isos,we don't offer links to illegal material,but you should be able to find them on Google.
    ePSXe config tutorial:
    ePSXe is relatively easy to configure,when you open it a box will pop up.Follow all steps to set your plugins up and that's it.Just don't forget to put the scph1001.bin (Bios) in the bios folder.
    As for pSX,the guide is on this thread.
    Good luck!

Note that those links are direct download links,just click on "DOWNLOAD HERE" and your download will start immediately.
    Last edited by testmachine; March 13th, 2013 at 11:11.

Quote Originally Posted by testmachine View Post
    Download ePSXe 1.8.0:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    Download pSX 1.13:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    As for the isos,we don't offer links to illegal material,but you should be able to find them on Google.
    ePSXe config tutorial:
    ePSXe is relatively easy to configure,when you open it a box will pop up.Follow all steps to set your plugins up and that's it.Just don't forget to put the scph1001.bin (Bios) in the bios folder.
    As for pSX,the guide is on this thread.
    Good luck!

Note that those links are direct download links,just click on "DOWNLOAD HERE" and your download will start immediately.
    How do I configure the plugins?

Thread Information