pokemon black/white start select

dagaroth

hi there, probably a stupid question but im kinda new to this whole rom and emulator thing
i finally got a working ds emulator, desmume, and the rom that seems to work with it, a pokemon black rom, when i start running the rom it works fine till i get to the screen where i have to choose a new game, ive tried every button to select new game but none work, its driving me nuts, up and down arrow buttons to highlight one of the other options works but actually selecting it, i have no clue

please explain it to me cause its driving me mental

dagaroth

yes ive tried clicking it and no the bottom screen is still empty, i think its supposed to be till i actually start a new game

furthermore, i have 3 desmume files
desmume_dev
desmume_nosse2
and just desmume

in all three i can open the game, all three bring me to the '''new game''' screen but neither help me any further :(

luwluw1

Just figured it out.
Check the control config of the emulator. For me the 'x' key was assigned as a GBA's 'A' button.
The A button is what you would press to select your option so that's we were looking for so to select your option press x!

Linklink98

X is the 'a' button.
Z is the 'b' button.
Arrow keys to move.
S is the 'start' button.
I don't know what select is.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Thats really up to you to find by your self, Emulator-Zone is not obligated to tell you where to find games.

Amicaty

Just figured it out.
Check the control config of the emulator. For me the 'x' key was assigned as a GBA's 'A' button.
The A button is what you would press to select your option so that's we were looking for so to select your option press x!

Thanks it works xD!