Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EmiX3: Playstation 3 emulator !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( FAKE )

Default Re: EmiX3: Playstation 3 emulator !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The what is this emulator of PS3 you have in the site?? Is it also a fake?? Then why do you have it??

Blog Entries

Would you mind being a bit more clear and less accusatory. First off the only ps3 emulator we link to is rpcs3. If you find one in our posts and the thread was not locked then obviously we missed it. If you are referring to this thread, read the first post. This so called EmiX3 emulator is a known, and has been known to be, fake for some time now.
    Last edited by ulaoulao; November 12th, 2013 at 20:23.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Blog Entries

Forgive a newbie for interrupting this fascinating conversation here but I believe PS3 emulation is not only possible but it's also needed. With PS4 coming closer and closer PS3 emulation will be really needed.
    Wow, some of the things that I read just kill me? Need??? Ok cool, your "new" but seriously , need? I need a application to rip of rich people and make me wealthy but that not going to happen. "need" serves little or no purpose in this world. Need leads to want, want leads to being greedy, being greedy leads to hate, hates ... leads to the dark side. o_0 No emulator has ever been written because of a need they are written for one reason only ( well two). Fun and sometimes money. The ones that aim for profit usually fail.

However unlike with PS1 and PS2, the emulation will require a lot more powerful PC than your standard 10xStronger than the emulated machine routine.
    Cell CPU used in PS3 is stronger than most CPUs in many areas but it also has weaknesses. Also notice that PS3 is in overall outdated technologically.
    Also emulation has very little to do with "power" and this is one of the biggest emulation misunderstandings. To put it simple... Take higan ( aka bsnes ). This emulator is a real emulator. It emulates ever aspect down to the chip level of the console. Then the game that is loaded is read in the very same way the console did it. Check out the requirements for that emulator someday... We dont have a powerful enough computer to this day to emulate any new gen then snes, its not possible! So not power is like a gross impossible understatement. So how do emulators like pj64/dolphin/pcsx do it? By interpreting and guessing. They read the games and talk to SDK's like Dirrect X. Its more like an intuitive liaison. This allows much less of a requirement on the cpu. The downfall here is the emulation suffers. Like some game wont play, or have defects, and areas you cant pass.

Point is, in order to emulate PS3 you don't need a powerful quad core 64 bit CPU.
    You need something much stronger.
    I reckon, and this is just my assumption, to successfully emulate PS3, without hitches, 2 powerful top shelve Quad Core CPUs backed with at least 16 gigs of top quality RAM and the best quality X-Fire GPU craphics, if possible 4 cards, if not, 2 very strong ones.
    Maybe even more... Though the biggest hurtle is not the power its that cpu. reverse engineering the cell is not going to be easy.
    Last edited by ulaoulao; November 12th, 2013 at 20:42.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

The problem with emulating a PS3 is the Cell processor. It is only really good at floating point and some really specific instructions but it is otherwise garbage. The cell CPU is design so differently from normal x86 CPUs that emulation simply is not possible without many times the computational performance of its CPU.

Probably because they are hijackers, crackers and etc. Thanks for recent information on events.

is is fake or working

Default Re: EmiX3: Playstation 3 emulator !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( FAKE )

i dont think we have to BAN every clueless new user who brings it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Crayfost View Post
    The what is this emulator of PS3 you have in the site?? Is it also a fake?? Then why do you have it??
    This is what I was wondering. I tried to send a msg to the admin, but I got "invalid redirect". -_-

Here is the msg:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Your PS3 Emulator doesn't work. EBOOT.BIN failed - Illegal address.

I looked all over the web for hours and hours, and everyone says there's no such thing as a PS3 Emulator, and they are all shams. Fake. Or worse, viruses.

Here is a fine example: https://gist.github.com/wilson0x4d/5506778

I don't know what you're trying to pull, but we a very unsafe web already. We don't need this kind of crap.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

This site does indeed have a PS3 emulator. It does not emulate PS3. Neither do the other 4 (or more) emulators out there.

I've already given the hackingnation dot org admin a piece of my mind. I registered here specifically to give another piece to this site's admin. If it doesn't work, it should be REMOVED. And since it doesn't, why would I NOT think it's a virus? What else would it be??

Oh but WAIT! I'm sure it runs God of War 3, right? XD Yep, the one and only game I've seen a "PS3 emulator" run.

Crayfost has a legit point. If everyone knows there is no such thing as a working PS3 Emulator, why DOES this site have one? Remove it, so this site is not responsible for getting everyone's hopes up more than they already were when they heard of all those other (fake) PS3 emulators. This is as bad as the whole "Download PS Vita Emulator - Click download for....a virus" BS I keep seeing.

Seriously, if we don't even have a working XBox (1) emulator by NOW, OR a working PS Vita emulator (ffs), how on Earth would we have a PS3 emulator?? I've even seen BS about a XBox 360 emulator. Pffff! Riiiiiiight. Don't have a XBox emulator, but we have a 360 emulator?? Gimme a break. -_-

how about rpcs3?
    is this real? I have it and I tested it once but it didn't work although my PC is not as powerful as it should be.

Cool Newbie

Just because it is currently in development phase does not mean that is fake. Is it not open source? Maybe they put it up so programmers can play around with it and make it better.

"I've already given the hackingnation dot org admin a piece of my mind. I registered here specifically to give another piece to this site's admin."

Really dude, do you really think that this stuff is owed to you. These people spend a lot of time creating these emulators so people like us can download and use them for FREE! If its so easy to make one why don't you do it. That's right you can't, and neither can I. So quit busting their balls about it.

Thread Information