Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EmiX3: Playstation 3 emulator !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( FAKE )

Blog Entries

Default Re: EmiX3: Playstation 3 emulator !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a perfect idea!

It woudl be a lot to block these sites as there are so many of them, but we certain could make it a rule.

Lefteris_D ?
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Blog Entries

When googling Emix3 i stumbled upon this site:
    http://www.xtemu.com/forum/topic/405...x3-is-malware/
    and there it says it is a malware.
    I already wrote that is impossible to emulate either xbox360 (Because it is a mere Modified PC) or PS3 (Because it's hardware is impossible to emulate).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ghibly79 View Post
    In terms of raw power, no, you are wrong by leaps and bounds. PS3 being more powerful than modern computers (but even not so modern) is a die-hard urban legend which has no place at least in an informed forum like this ^^'

To give out some figures, as a rough comparison, a gtx580 graphic card is rated at 1581 something Giga FLOPS for single precision floating point operations. It's not even the top of the line card anymore and you can have more than one in a system, but let's move on.
    A modern PC cpu is another 100 ish GFLOPS (best core i7 is around 120).

A ps3's cell processor is rated at 230 someting GFLOPS and its GPU (reality synthetizer) 400 something.

So, in terms of processing power a game rigged pc is 3-5 times more powerful depending on the components. Even not so new systems should be at least 2x. Not to mention total ram avaiable. Of course games coded for ps3 tend to be more optimized (hardware stays the same for every user, not the case for PCs) so its resources are better used, but the difference is still big.

The problem is emulators take code written for another platform and translate it on the fly for a system not made to run it, and this takes up enormous resources. And more importantly emulators as of today rely mostly on the CPU and can't take full advantage of GPU's (would require a complete porting of the game code). And as you can see from what I wrote above unfortunately the vast majority of power resides in GPUs.
    PS3 Hardware Specs CPU: Cell Processor PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz 1 VMX vector unit per core 512KB L2 cache 7 x SPE @3.2GHz 7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs 7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE * 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS GPU: RSX @550MHz 1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing) Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz 256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz System Bandwidth: Main RAM: 25.6GB/s VRAM: 22.4GB/s RSX: 20GB/s (write) + 15GB/s (read) SB: 2.5GB/s (write) + 2.5GB/s (read) System Floating Point Performance: 2 TFLOPS Storage: HDD Detachable 2.5? HDD slot x 1 I/O: USB: Front x 4, Rear x 2 (USB2.0) Memory Stick: standard/Duo, PRO x 1 SD: standard/mini x 1 CompactFlash: (Type I, II) x 1 Communication: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x3 (input x 1 + output x 2) Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR) Controller: Bluetooth (up to 7) USB2.0 (wired) Wi-Fi (PSP?) Network (over IP) AV Output: Screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p HDMI: HDMI out x 2 Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1 Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1 CD Disc media (read only): PlayStation CD-ROM PlayStation 2 CD-ROM CD-DA (ROM), CD-R, CD-RW SACD Hybrid (CD layer), SACD HD DualDisc (audio side), DualDisc (DVD side) DVD Disc media (read only): PlayStation 2 DVD-ROM PLAYSTATION 3 DVD-ROM DVD-Video: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW Blu-ray Disc media (read only): PLAYSTATION 3 BD-ROM BD-Video: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE
    That is the info i got about ps3 hardware.

computer doesnt have the power to generate ps3 emulator

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    This topic is about the EmiX3 aka playstation3emulator.

No, it's not real. No its not even possible to be real. If your computer is not even as powerful as a ps3, why would you expect it to emulate one? Every emulator out there is 3 times as fast as the console its self, if not more! USE YOUR HEAD!

If you want to read about, read here:
    http://forums.emulator-zone.com/show...ighlight=EmiX3
    http://forums.emulator-zone.com/show...s3+emulator%27
    http://forums.emulator-zone.com/show...s3+emulator%27

We have received a lot of talk on this and mainly from new comers. I can't find all of the posts right now but they are there, trust me. Some of the link want you to sign up to get it and other are dead. If you want to computerize you computer and possible your personal info, go right a head. E-Z takes no responsibility in it. Further we dont want to here about this any longer. Unless you see it running first hand and can show some validity in what you have, keep it to yourself.

This ps3 emulator is nothing more then a true Trojan, and I'm not talking about a virus. These people just want to lure you in.

ADMINS: I personally feel this is needed, edit this post as you see fit, or remove it if you dont agree.
    I also strongly feel we need to implement Order 66. Ban all new registrants that bring this up on their first post.
    Hey,me and my team are trying to make an REAL ps3 emulator but we need help.
    We don't have money to buy an working ps3 system,so please if someone have it,copy ALL files from its hard drive and upload them to rapidshare,megaupload,... and send it to my PM!
    Thank you!

Hey,me and my team are trying to make an REAL ps3 emulator,but we dont have money to buy an working ps3 system,so i beg if someone have it copy ALL the files from it and upload it to an file hosting site and put the link here.
    Thank you!

Blog Entries

Are these files not copyrighted?
    Is that not against the rules here?
    Is this not a bit off-topic?
    Is this not a bit ironic?
    Last edited by ulaoulao; February 29th, 2012 at 00:08.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

I'll make it legal

Angry Re: EmiX3: Playstation 3 emulator !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you retarded? Those specs are awful. My laptop destroys that. A 512kb l2 cache? LMAO
    Oh god, this console sucks. I game way better on my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by testmachine View Post
    PS3 Hardware Specs CPU: Cell Processor PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz 1 VMX vector unit per core 512KB L2 cache 7 x SPE @3.2GHz 7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs 7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE * 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS GPU: RSX @550MHz 1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing) Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz 256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz System Bandwidth: Main RAM: 25.6GB/s VRAM: 22.4GB/s RSX: 20GB/s (write) + 15GB/s (read) SB: 2.5GB/s (write) + 2.5GB/s (read) System Floating Point Performance: 2 TFLOPS Storage: HDD Detachable 2.5? HDD slot x 1 I/O: USB: Front x 4, Rear x 2 (USB2.0) Memory Stick: standard/Duo, PRO x 1 SD: standard/mini x 1 CompactFlash: (Type I, II) x 1 Communication: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x3 (input x 1 + output x 2) Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR) Controller: Bluetooth (up to 7) USB2.0 (wired) Wi-Fi (PSP?) Network (over IP) AV Output: Screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p HDMI: HDMI out x 2 Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1 Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1 CD Disc media (read only): PlayStation CD-ROM PlayStation 2 CD-ROM CD-DA (ROM), CD-R, CD-RW SACD Hybrid (CD layer), SACD HD DualDisc (audio side), DualDisc (DVD side) DVD Disc media (read only): PlayStation 2 DVD-ROM PLAYSTATION 3 DVD-ROM DVD-Video: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW Blu-ray Disc media (read only): PLAYSTATION 3 BD-ROM BD-Video: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE
    That is the info i got about ps3 hardware.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoticism View Post
    Are you retarded? Those specs are awful. My laptop destroys that. A 512kb l2 cache? LMAO
    Oh god, this console sucks. I game way better on my laptop.
    You should really not compare two different architectures that easy. A game designed for a console might have completely different requirements than a PC or a laptop. And please, stay away from EmiX3 as it has been reported as a known virus.

P.s: I personally support computers as a supperior gaming platform as well.

Thread Information