Hello all. How are you?

fonzbear2000

I hope everyone is good. :) I mainly came here to get help with a game for the Visual Boy Advance emulator, but I see that since I included an image with it, the thread I started needs to get approved first.(Also, I accidentally called it the Virtual Boy Advance in the thread so if a mod could fix that before approving, it would be much appreciated.) I completely understand that since spam isn't well liked so that's totally cool with me. :) I do see there are lots of other fun threads to join in as well and I have posted in a few of those already. Well, just wanted to say hi. Take care all. :)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Welcome to emulator zone, I will see about your thread, but I think only the admins can approve a thread.

fonzbear2000

Thanks Mupen. Hmmmmmmmm, I submitted it 3 days ago and it still hasn't been approved. I know it doesn't violate any rules since I'm asking about something in a game itself and not where anything can be downloaded. I guess they just take their time. :p

Well, I made it to 10 useful posts so I was in fact able to post the thread. :)

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
We run a small tool at the background that puts some topics that may look like spam on a standby. I remember seeing one with a youtube link by you, it should be approved.