Sega CD Issues

rnigro1020

OK, so I'm new to this whole emulation thing but I really want to play some of my old Sega CD games and some old Genesis games. I downloaded Kega Fusion and followed the steps on how to start up a sega cd game. I put Shining Force CD into my drive, selected the drive under options and when I went to boot the game it said that I needed to configure the drivers. So I went to configure them and it says C:\SegaCDBIOS\us_scd1_9210.bin for the sega cd bios but it still wont work. I went to search my computer for the bios and its saying the file does not exist. Do I need to download the bios from somewhere? Any help would be appreciated.

Dave The Man

OK, so I'm new to this whole emulation thing but I really want to play some of my old Sega CD games and some old Genesis games. I downloaded Kega Fusion and followed the steps on how to start up a sega cd game. I put Shining Force CD into my drive, selected the drive under options and when I went to boot the game it said that I needed to configure the drivers. So I went to configure them and it says C:\SegaCDBIOS\us_scd1_9210.bin for the sega cd bios but it still wont work. I went to search my computer for the bios and its saying the file does not exist. Do I need to download the bios from somewhere? Any help would be appreciated.

Yes you need to download Sega CD Bios to get it to play on your computer

Rodimus Primal

Not going to post links but you can find them at various ROM sites if you look. Also when you setup Kega Fusion for Sega CD you will want to activate Perfect Sync so that it doesn't crash at the Sega screen.