Need some Information from experienced Emulator Users... Sony PlayStation

ot4ku

Hello,
first, thanks for reading and because here is a board for "every system brand" i write here only for Sony.
Maybe someone can help me with some useful information.
I just moved to another place and im setting up all my consoles etc. but im wondering what consoles i maybe dont need to setting up at my TV anymore.

For Example, for them i know i dont need them to connect to TV anymore, i can run them smoothly on Emulators:

How smooth is Emulation on PC running for the PSone? Or even PlayStation 2, is there also already Emulation possible? Its not big problem got to play them on my PS2 real console at the moment, its just my PS2 stopped playing PSone Games for some reason o_O...

Is there emulation already possible for PSone / PStwo (maybe in %)? I mean one that really runs, not something that runs just a few games or just with some FPS. I got many Isos and everything but as long as there is no real smooth emulation possible i stick with the real console in front of TV. So can someone give me some advice on this? Thanks a lot. Im going to post in Nintendo, Xbox & Sega board to, maybe if you can help there to please answer there to, thanks. I dont wanna break rules here on my first day on this board. Thanks again for reading.

By the way, found this MESS Emu i need some help with, i will post in "Misc Emulation Topics" if someone is interested.

Jale

PlayStation 1 runs great, save a few exceptions, but overall it runs perfectly.
PlayStation 2 may and may not run some games, smoothly or not.
PlayStation 3, don't even think about it.