Finally a good xbox emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Does not look to promising. Both the main dev and his side kick are done with it.

Shadow_tj leaves DxBx

For some people this news is something that hat to come sooner or later.
But now its official.. I also stop with developing Dxbx.

If people are interested in the source.. be free to use it.
Make new xbox emulators with it or other things… thats the beauty of open source development.

But i wanted to make it official., so everyone knows that Shadow_tj also is stopping to work on the Dxbx project.

Things has been changed personally.. so its time to set a point to the project.
No health issues and stuff. but need to concentrate on new things and oppertunities.

It was a plessure to work on the project, will remember it as a wonderfull time working on it.
Specially the people i have met during the project… but its time to move on.

Greetings,

Shadow_tj

http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=144785
Posted by: Wayo
[Leave a comment]
Apr
Dxbx coming to halt…

Hello, it saddens me to write this, but PatrickvL will no longer be working on DxBx. Patrick was the main driving force behind DxBx for the last 3 years, and he managed to introduce many improvements and novel techniques into the Xbox Emu scene. However, the long nights staying awake and coding have taken a toll on him.

So we have no other choice than thank Patrick for his hard work and contributions, and wish him good luck on any other project he might take on!

You can read his announcement here: Bye bye, so long and thanks…

– Wayo
Posted by: Wayo

Delphi, really? You are developing an emulator in Delphi , good lord...

It has a big compatibility list
huh? it has five games or so, just like cxbx I bet dxbx is just a delphi port of cxbx.

This was from their site.
In fact, Dxbx has much to thank to Cxbx – without that project we would never have come

Ah here we go. It is just a port. Since its basically dead now, its nothing more then another uses xbox emulator I'm a fried ;( Better hope to resurrect cxbx instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.